Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monday December 31, 2012


It was great to see you as well(on Skype)   Our Christmas was pretty good, and our week was alright.... I have recently learned that I do not want to live where it snows. Life lesson learned. : )

It sounds like you got to see quite a few of the cousins in Utah.

Snow tracks are pretty neat. They just go right over your shoe. They stretch on. They have metal picks at the bottom and help out a TON.
Yes, I have those boots that we got at Mr. Mac's ... they work great!

Tell Uncle Steve, Aunt Shelly, Lauren, Monica & Natalie all I say hi! and Happy New Years!

Hope yours it great too!!!
 
If you could send me a photo of myself that I could use in my mormon.org profile... that would be great!!! Preferably one where I am not in proselyting clothes (white shirt and tie).

http://mormon.org/me/8XS6
This is my current one... 
(check it out!)

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment