Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monday April 1, 2013

Sounds like it was a pretty good week for you.
So, we are now able to email family AND friends!!! wooo!  I hate to say this but I think it might just put the Post Office out of business... oops.

oh, and if anyone wants to know how I’m doing... just have them email me :) or if they really want, they can just get the sparknote version from you or dad.

We had a pretty sweet week, we had some one at church yesterday, also, we did eat dinner and dessert at the bishops house (we ate a lot)... then dessert at another members home (Kippin) lastly a HUGE piece of carrot cake at another members home....(Turner).  Have I told you how grateful I am that we are on bike 1/2 the time... :)
Our ward does really good about bringing friends to church and activities.... now we are just working on teaching their friends!! woo! This is going to be awesome!!!

ummm other than that. not much new happened this week, just lots of blessings and miracles!

hope you enjoy your vacation!


I will do my best to keep up the photos.... and yea,

Love ya!

Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment