Thursday, January 19, 2012

Monday, December 19, 2011 to Home

Date: Monday, December 19, 2011, 5:10 PM
btw, I will have you call a house phone #( members house) but I don’t know when that will be, so I will call you with that number sometime after 5 pm.(my time) so be prepared (like an eagle scout).
Love,
Elder Benedict
_________________________________________________
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Forrest Benedict  wrote:

I am beyond saddle sore, my rear hasn’t stopped hurting for the past 2 days after riding the bike...... btw, I bought some lights etc for my bike which was round $70 ... I had to use my credit card..... so that’s what that is.
I am still pretty tired in the morning when I wake up... but I’m slowly getting used to it....
it’s a whopping 30-40 degrees when I bike. And we share a bike/ car with another companionship. My companion is from Arizona.  He jokes around a lot.....ALOT....  He also played rugby, which is neat.
 I’m in the Broadneck Ward and it’s nice. One of the members is a pro chef, and he makes so much food every time we see him.  He also makes everything from scratch, which makes it even better. And expects us to eat EVERYTHING!!!!!!  I think I gained another 10 lbs... just from the one meal (medallions, mashed potatoes, peas, and crepes... all from scratch, and he offers to make anything we ask.... talk about MAJOR  BLESSINGS!!! :D )...

I’m about 3+ miles north of the Navy Academy.  I live in a 3 story apartment/condo building, idk what to call it exactly.  But it’s always cold.  Feel free to send snail mail. 

My comp is crazy! He sleeps with both windows open just so he can stay cozy in his comforter.  But that’s ok, because I close them :)
My comp is talented at warming up to people he just met.

Oh, btw, my comp’s mom did the 12 days of Christmas for the both of us, she’s super! nice. Church was ok yesterday except I forgot my scriptures.

Love you all!!!
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment