Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

Wait, when on earth did we have a bird?!?!?!?!  (Zork, Brenner’s new cockatiel)
Hope everyone is doing well.
Tell everyone hi; sorry I didn’t write last week.... one of the other missionaries signed us up to bake a cake and decorate... it took 6 hrs. to do.... I am NEVER letting that elder plan again.....  (see photos)
Found 2 new investigators for the 1st time out here.... both are born-again / Baptist. so I have my work cut out for me.... I think I have knocked and tried to  teach every house in my area at this point.... and everyone is either Christian, Catholic, or Baptist/born-again.... so I’m going to have to be very good at my wording when I first meet them.
Happy Valentine’s Day! 

Here is a pic of the cake. -And one of my favorite service projects so far... the horses wouldn't leave us alone...
Love,
Elder Benedict

(and response to Sun Feb 5 letter)
Wow, I guess that that makes me an uncle if Brenner has a son... hahahah.
(Zork, the cockatiel)
I’ve decided that when I get home, I am going to study the genealogy from the beginning... then get everything down on a giant paper...also my comp and I have found how the Book of Mormon and the Bible relate to each other during a personal study... very interesting.
Tell everyone I say hi back.

No comments:

Post a Comment