Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday August 6, 2012

We met a cool couple this week, both are looking for a church and the husband has not been baptized yet, they said they would love to talk with us! Only down side is that they are both VERY busy....

Sunday we had 4 non members at church, one of them walked up to us and asked if they could take the lessons, my companion and I both just about had heart attacks we were in so much shock.

One of our current investigators has been to church 3 times now, and is able to be baptized as soon as we finish the lessons! :D He is very smart, and loves to learn from the Gospel, it truly is amazing. Elder Shell and I decided to buy him a ticket to the (Orioles Vs Royals)  game that we are allowed to go to! :D He accepted and we are getting a ride from the Bishop. (Our investigator is friends with about 4+ of the very friendly families and he is way elect! I love this work! :D

Last night, my companion opened the door and didn’t realize that the momma bird whose nest he moved was re-building.... so the bird flew into the house, after a while of lights flickering, ducking and plastic sacks.... the bird was out of the house.

This ward is AMAZING, everyone loves the missionaries, and is very stoked about missionary work.... except when the elders and high priests have to come out with us on Tuesdays and Thursdays!


I heard Brenner is getting pretty big.... and doing some karate thing
(Jiu Jitsu). Sounds like I’m going to have some quick catch up to do when I get home so I don’t get pounded all of the time, hahaha.

Also,
THANK YOU BOTH! for the camel pack! It is amazing!!!!!  (water pack)

Hope everyone is well, having fun and growing spiritually! :D

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment