Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monday October 22, 2012


Super! Sounds like you all had a great week! Last Monday evening we got a phone call from some members in a previous ward, they told us that their son's high school teacher asked him if he and his family could be baptized into our church. He talked about how he noticed the high school kid and his morals, how well behaved he was. Now they are on track for November 10th. They are super solid and are golden! wooo!

And we found another family this week, we are still working with them .... they have 5 kids so it might take a while to get through the lessons.... ages 6 - 2 months.

I’ll do my best for the pictures..... By the way, any mail/ packages sent to the office will take a while to get, or I may just have to wait until transfers..... Mainly because I am 2+1/2 hours away now, instead of 10 mins, so I’ll do my best!

I’ll try and get that ballot back ASAP
(Absentee voting ballot). Also I want to try and get a West Virginia License.... so I’m going to try to go to the DMV this week and get it all straightened out.  Mainly because when we use the computers we need an id.

Hope everything is going great!

Love,

Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment