Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monday December 10, 2012


Well... here are some photos attached.  (see Photos page)   We were blessed by a family that had an extra Christmas tree.... so we got to set it up!!!

We have been having so many miracles it’s almost un-believable! hahaha. Anyway. I don’t have too much to type about.
I hope I can send some more photos eventually....
Oh, and we had a pretty sweet adventure as we drove 10 miles into the West Virginia hills filled with trees next to the Potomac river.... our poor Toyota Corolla.....barely made it up those hills.....phew!!!  Dinner at our appointment's house was great though!!! :D

It sounds like Brenner is really growing up...sniff sniff.... and I’m still short jk! hahah

And I still find it really funny to ask people to take photos with me.... when I don’t like my photo in the first place....

And thanks for the letter from Lauren.

That’s awesome that John Anciaux turned in his mission papers!!!!! I can’t wait to hear where he is going!!!! :D

Well, I hope all is well, and that things continue to stay as great as they sound!
Love you!!!
Love,
Elder Benedict!

No comments:

Post a Comment