Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monday December 3, 2012


Everyone is doing great!!! We had another baptism and confirmation this past Friday!!! We baptized China...... spelled Chyna. It was set up in less than 24 hours, but it turned out great!!!
We did get to listen to some of the CDs.  They were pretty good, but the Voice Male one is pretty iffy...

We watched the First Presidency Christmas devotional with our district and our recent converts! It was fun.

That’s pretty sweet that Mason, MacKensie (I’m pretty sure I spelled her name wrong) and Carter came over for a while.
Also, that’s wonderful to hear that you are going to get someone besides me to get on the roof! (to put up Christmas lights… hmmm, should I tell him we didn’t get anyone else??!)

Hope y’all have wonderfulyawesome week!

Love,
Elder Benedict

p.s. We played volleyball for p-day
(preparation day) today. Oh... and I got a letter from JT!!!! :D that made my week.  (JT is a friend who’s on a mission in the Philipines.)

p.s.s. I got the packages and CDs and 1-a-day letters... I’m on 3 now! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment