Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monday March 11, 2013

 It sounds like you have been up to a lot!!!

The storm this week was pretty much nothing (Hurricane Sandy)... We rode our bikes in it so it wasn’t that bad.  And we are all fine and healthy. We got one pair of shutters up, but then the neighbor’s house we were supposed to do didn’t want us to do it after all.... so he gave us popcorn again for driving up there.

The weather was AMAZING yesterday!!! We biked in short sleeves and it was about 60 or so!! :)
So it sounds like you had a pretty good week and an awesome learning experience! :)

This week not too much happened. I went on a Spanish exchange and I was the one who knew the most Spanish.... so it went over pretty well.

I love the gospel and I know it’s true, even if it is in Spanish haha.
It’s true - when we have religious gospel conversations with others... something they say will highlight a gospel truth that we will be able to testify about.

Also, I’m glad you are keeping the car! :)

Well, my companion is getting transferred.... looks like I’m taking over the area again.

Not too much has changed... or is new...

Hopefully I will have something neat next week to share with you all!
Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment