Thursday, January 19, 2012

Monday, January 9, 2012


I guess I should explain, that tomorrow I go on an exchange with the ZL(Zone Leader) and I’ll take over the area for 24hrs..... not forever.....phew! my bike is working pretty well, the only trouble with it is that it doesn’t have a motor on it.....hahaha....

Special training is ok. They do a ton of breakout which I can’t stand doing, but I do it anyway because I know it’s good for me.

And thanks for the ideas. I’m trying to get some non-fattening food because I now eat anywhere from 2-4 dinners a night..... so don’t pray that I’ll be fed... please!  Haha,…, but I somehow lost 3 lbs.

I’m starting to believe that animals can somehow sense where the spirit is, because whenever I’m around animals (especially when I’m praying) dogs come and lick me the ENTIRE prayer time, and cats rub up against me...(thank you for the smart idea of getting a lent roller)
anyway....

We are starting to get ~ 1-2 referrals every dinner appointment, the only sad part is that we have to either wait until they get off of vacation, or find a time that they are home. But I’m shocked how well the ward is doing with us; they are always looking out for potentials.

(3 Nephi 5:13) Behold I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people that they may have everlasting life.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment