Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5, 2012

I hope your birthday went well! I’m leaving so please do not mail me until I give you my new address.... I hope y’all are safe and doing fine.  Oh, and I might send some things home... so would you please keep the stuff I send home in the attic or in the closet?  pleaseeeeeee. Anyway... I’ll write more next week.  Take care, be safe and remember that I love y’all.

Love,
Your son,
who hopes that
your birthday was fun!

Elder Benedict




To:  Dad

I’m getting transferred.... even though I love everyone in the ward and in my area.... I’m going to miss them.... it’s going to be pretty hard not to shed a tear..... Maybe..... I’ll decide later... anyway, I got to hold Orson Whitney’s BOM signed... the Orson Whitney in D&C... yea I got to teach his descendent... I was super stoked!

Over all I loved this area! They were all amazing and worth the time and effort.

Here are some pictures... That is my district, that orange sign is a place where you can buy a 6 lb. milkshake and be challenged to drink it in an hour....and the names of the streets over here are pretty crazy...

And the 2 cups are from Rita’s, that’s an Italian ice cream place... me and my Spanish exchange (Elder Mardock, who is 40 mins. away from our house in CA) we both got gelatos' they were scrum-didly-umpt-ious!  Then we had a blast teaching in Spanish, 5 lessons!!! Super stoked, that’s the most lessons I’ve had in one day, for 3 weeks! 
Also I did know Jeff, I was around him a lot, we got to be good friends.... he will be missed, and tell grandpa hi for me!
Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment