Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monday April 9, 2012

Thanks for passing the letters on. Sounds like you had fun staying at the castle (home).  Try putting a blanket over Zork’s cage and maybe he will stop chirping if he can’t see you.  It is good to hear that you had a great Easter. And yes we had dinner at a member’s house! WOO!  I am eating kind of healthy......maybe. But dinners with members are scarcer in this area then last.
So far my companion and I are working on getting rid of goose eggs... or a 0 in a key indicator on our weekly reports.  We are also working on teaching more lessons.  I’m working on losing my slang; it’s much harder than it sounds.
Also, we were blessed to have a senior couple!!! :D Elder and Sister Olsen, they are from Bountiful, Utah, they have served their missions in the inter-city area (major-super-crazy/people get mugged there, ghetto area) for the past 18 months, and have been fine. PHEW! They are very kind and on task.

By the way, the 2 short sleeve shirts you sent were perfect! But the pants were too long, by an inch or 1.5 inches. I’ll try and hem them up though.... that might be my real faith tester out here hahah.

Hope y’all are doing well and are safe!

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment