Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monday July 9, 2012


I am being transferred tomorrow.... for sure.....
We had 10 lessons this week.  The work goes on, fast or slow.
We were blessed to have found 2 new Investigators this week. He is a DJ and works in a warehouse, and his wife stays with their 3 kids. Neither of them has been baptized before and wants to do that! (That is very rare over here). 
I received the little card from the DMV saying I can drive. PHEW!! I think that was one of the Main highlights of this week. 
President Richards looks like my companion, but with some age. My companion is from Idaho, Rexburg. He loves music. My mission president is from Utah, and he has a 13 year old daughter and 16 year old son living with him and his wife. 
We went ice skating as a district. It was fun, but there was almost no one at the ice skating rink. And it was a little dull, but oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!
Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment