Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday June 11, 2012


Well, this week went by ok..... I’m getting a headache or migraine every day, from either heat or just exhaustion. But I’m still alive and kicking.
We have been biking every day this week, phew! It’s been very hot, but it has helped me overcome my uncomfortableness of being drenched in sweat.....not sprinkled, but soaking.
I called the DMV and they said that I would either get the form to fill out by Thursday this week, or I would get a paper copy of a slip saying I could drive.... but I am unable to get a license until I step foot in the DMV in CA..... so in about 2 years I can get one.... also, I can’t enter hospitals because I have no photo ID, and unfortunately we enter the hospital a lot (where you have to have one)....
I don’t have much time to email because we had a zone activity. We played basketball, and won 2x. I wrote a letter to dad, and hopefully it will be there soon...a few days. 

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment