Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday June 25, 2012


I am glad to hear that you all are doing well!  I think Transitioning to a new Mission President is going to be rough. But we will all get through it; almost worst things have happen.... haha.
President Richards is our new Mission President. 
I haven’t gotten my license yet, and I don’t know if they sent it to the right place, oh well.   I don't have too much to add except that if the DMV won’t give me an actual card, then I can’t do much about it. No point in using Dynamite if there are no fish in the Barrel. Which reminds me that one of our recent converts used fire crackers to go fishing... and it worked...that shocked me when I heard that.

Nursery, a real calling. haha. Man, 13 kids, you are brave cookies!

I would write a much longer email, but I left my journal at home and am unable to recall all that happened this week, so hopefully I will be able to write more next week!

Hope you all continue to be safe and have some REAL GROWTH!
Love,
Elder Benedict 

No comments:

Post a Comment