Sunday, September 23, 2012

Monday August 27, 2012


Time needs to freeze so I can have more "time" to be on my mission.  I’m thinking around 14 years, kind of like the sons of Mosiah.

I hope that everything goes well for Brenner in High school and that he learns to have fun and still stay focused. His classes sound like fun!!! Lucky duck! hahaha.

My companion is Elder Maloy. He is from O.K. Enid. He is a nerd. And he wants to be in the air force! He’s a great missionary, and we get along well. He has been out for 1 year, and he has RED hair.....uh oh....hahah.

We are sooooo close to having 5 baptisms in the next transfer..... Its crunch time!

I had to teach Gospel Principles
(Sunday School class) this week, on developing talents..... Funny, how I’m working on speaking in front of others......hahahah. It went well; I am very blessed to be in the ward that I am.

In Columbia we don’t do any service projects.... it’s very saddening.... Howard County is the richest county per capita...... or so I hear.... so no one allows us to give a hand.

We are going with Samuel and our bishop to the Temple on Labor Day.... it’s going to be great!!!

I am having a stupor of thought, so I guess that means that I have nothing else to tell you.... huh.

Well, I hope that working is going well. I hope that you are both still alive even though you may not get enough sleep, and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment