Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tuesday September 4, 2012


Well, I spent +4 days out of this week just moving.... we were told this week that we were moving on Saturday... we were indoors all days for 4 days... I am super grateful to be out in the field, because those 4 days we did nothing but pack, and I learned that I don’t like having cabin fever..... Our new apartment has a gym! and we have permission to use it!!! :D You have no idea how happy I was to hear that, also we have a tennis court and a racquetball court!!! WOO WHOOO! Unfortunately, we live out of our area again... hahaha.

Samuel is still on date for the 16th of this month, and he felt the spirit strongly at the temple
(Washington DC temple – Monday 9/3)! I don’t think I have ever met someone as elect as Sam.  We took him into the lobby, and told him that in 1 year we would go through it with him and show him around.  We also saw the 1 hour Restoration movie.
So at this point for the past 4 days, we have been able to meet with him once a day. He is SUPER SOLID. He told us along the lines that he wants to do missionary work and we are excited !!! :D

I am very grateful that Brenner is doing well at school.
WOW!!!! SEMINARY?!?!?  (Brenner)

I have to admit that I’m trying to forget about my birthday so that I can focus more fully.
(So please don't send anything that might distract me [card is great!])

I hope that everything is going well for you and the family, and that Missionary opportunities are happening all the time!
Love,
Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment