Sunday, November 25, 2012

Monday November 19, 2012

Our temple trip was great!!
Someone thought that a flat tire would make us late or stop us... and of course it was the car with our recent converts. But everyone still made it on time!!!! It was great and they both felt the Spirit. Their friend is being baptized in 2 weeks in our ward and she wants to go soooo badly. So we know we might be going again soon.

Sounds good! I think I have a super longgggg list of movies and books I will watch/read when I will get home.

Our studies are purely for our investigators, not for us, which I love.  We have been doing that from the beginning of my mission. So we study according to their needs/concerns/things needed to help them progress.  I love it this way and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Hope work goes well, and that y’all are safe and sound!
Love,
Elder Benedict

New rule for our mission, we are allowed to Skype on Christmas! So ask Wesley if you don't know how to use/setup/etc... We used to use it all the time back home.....

You may need the following:

-patience
-a video camera/that little camera thing you buy and plug into your computer to Skype...
-more patience
-Wesley or mom figuring it out...
-and lastly....patience.
-I recommend the patience Christlike attribute in chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel – it’s one of my favorites!!!!!

Just thought I would let you both know!!!!

Love you both!!! and Brenner!!!!!!

Elder Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment